Kiddies, part 2

Written by Zelda

 

                Grin strained to hold up the heavy gun, unfamiliar with the object.

                Wildwing ran around to the other side of the gun and helped him lift it.

                "So now what?" Mallory asked.

                "I think we should hit Draggy with it!" Nosedive yelled happily. "Send that stupid Lizard Butt back into HIS diapers."

                "No, we might hit Zelda stupid!" Wildwing barked at him.

                "Un uh dork brain!" Nosedive bit back.

                "Yeah so Zamboni breath!" Wildwing shot right back.

                "Uhh, a little help here?" Duke snapped at the two, about twenty feet away and still tied up.              Nosedive stuck his tounge out at his brother before he skittered off to help Duke.

                "Zel!" Mallory yelled. "Get outta there!"

 

                Zelda only faintly heard little Mallory yelling. She had but a moment to look over and see them with the gun before Draguanus slammed her to the floor with his tail. She saw stars as she landed, and lay stunned for a moment.

                Draguanus leaned back and kicked her four feet across the room.

                The dragon got up quickly and backed away.

                "Now!" Wildwing ordered.

                Draguanus turned to see the little Ducks with the gun, and gasped as it went off.

                Zelda stood and watched as Mallory squeezed the trigger, and looked over at Draguanus to see what would happen. But nothing changed. There was an electronic snarl, and Zelda gasped to look back and see the gun malfunctioning! It must have jammed! The three were enveloped in a golden light, and panicked immediately. Zelda was forced back as the light streaked past her wildly. She looked into the blinding gold, searching for Dragaunus and her teammates. Suddenly, she saw something. Wildwing, Grin and Mallory emerged as the light faded, their normal size and age! Zelda yelped and immediately paced to their sides.

                With the struggling henchmen still out of commission, Dragaunus stood alone in the middle of the Ready Room.

                "Whoever has the gun makes the rules Draggy." Wildwing grinned, now holding the gun comfortably on his own. "Now get out."

                Draguanus had no choice. He activated his teleporter and the four Saurians vanished.

                "Whew." Wildwing said, lowering the gun quickly and looking around him.

                Zelda shook herself thoroughly.

                "Everyone okay?"

                "Um, I don't think so stupid!" a little voice screamed up at him.

                Wildwing glanced down to see Nosedive still in his baby form, tugging at his pants. Wildwing scooped his 'baby' brother up and began to laugh.

                "Man, I forgot how cute you looked." he teased.

                Duke struggled over, dragging Tanya, who was immediately scooped up by Zelda.

                "Is she okay?" Mallory asked.

                "Just a bump on the head I think." Zelda said, and placed her back on the floor.

                "Do you think the gun'll work again without malfunctioning?" Grin asked Wildwing, as he raised the gun.

                Wildwing tapped the barrel.

                "I guess we don't have anything to lose at this point. Here goes nothing." He squeezed the trigger, and the gun functioned as normal. A beam of golden light enveloped Nosedive, Duke and Tanya, and again blinded all that were watching the spectacle. As the light faded, Nosedive bounded happily up.

                "Jeez am I ever glad to have THAT over with!!!" he yelled.

                Tanya leaned up and rubbed her head. "Oy...." she said. "What happened?"

                "It's okay now." Wildwing said, turning the gun over in his hands. "Except for this thing." He threw it up into the air, yanked out his puck launcher, and shot it to pieces. "Ahhh, much better." he said, as little bits of the gun rained down on the team.

                "It's a good thing this ray wasn't permanent or anything." Duke said. "Or this show might have to the called the Mighty Ducklings."

                "The tabloids just might do the same though." Zelda mused.

                The team looked at her strangely. "I got Polariods before this whole mess was solved." She whipped out a stack of pictures like a hand of cards. Immediately, she yelped and darted off as the team came charging at her, chasing her out of the Ready Room.

 

The End

 

Mighty Ducks-The Animated Series, including all logos and characters (except me) are copyright and property of Disney. You may copy, print, or whatever with this document, so long as it is not altered and I (Zelda) am credited. Thanks!