Profiles - B.R.A.W.N

Home

Information
- The Good Guys
- The Bad Guys
- Other Characters
- FAQ
- Cast and Credits
- Official Press
- Tour the Pond - Episode Guide - Did You Know?

Multimedia
- Offical Pics
- Coloring Book
- Screengrabs
- Original Art
- How to Draw...
- Fan Gallery   - Sounds         - Video         - Music Videos  - Songs

Merchandise

Fanfiction
- The Dragon Chronicles       - Chronicles Characters
- Fan Archive   - Fan Characters
- Other Fandoms

Drake 1          - Desktop Icons - AIM Icons     - Wallpaper     - Soundscheme   - Winamp Skin

Links              - Links         - International Links           - Webrings

Extras          - Forum         - Sign Guestbook       - Read Guestbook - E-mail Zelda  - Save the Ducks - Timeline      - Zelda's Rants

Link To Me

Layout by


Add Me!

Copyright © 2002
Zelda

B.R.A.W.N.

B.R.A.W.N. is a powerful, gold-colored robot. His full designation is a Bounty Robotics Assault and Weapons Negotiator. Several of his make and model were given the mission of watching over the Saurians while they were in the prison of dimensional limbo. One particular B.R.A.W.N. was assigned to monitor Dragaunus specifically, and managed to follow him to Earth. This robot is the one thing that uncovers fear in the Saurian Overlord's heart. His tactical combat skills are unmatched, and he is armed to the teeth.

Dragaunus managed to reprogram B.R.A.W.N., and turn him on the Ducks. However, they were able to reverse his programming to normal, and teach him some moral aspects of war that weren't originally in his databanks.

In the end, the lesson that the Ducks taught B.R.A.W.N. ended up being a lifesaver. The robot sacraficed all but his head to save the team, and Anaheim, from a gigantic explosion. His head, which contains his programmed personality and CPU chip, still reside in the Pond. B.R.A.W.N.'s nature is surprisingly innocent for a robot programmed to carry out wars. His chatty nature can be grating, but Tanya has found his capabilities to be very useful, and has enhanced Drake 1 with them.

Profiles - B.R.A.W.N.